Message From Marigold Festival Chairman

Once again it is time for the Pekin Marigold Festival.  We are excited about this year’s Festival and hope you will enjoy what we have to offer.  As this year’s chairman, I am lucky to have the entire Festival committee returning.  This has made my part of the job very easy as everyone knows what to expect and handles their responsibilities.  I would also like to offer special thanks to Bob Blackwell and the Pekin Park District whose facilities and work throughout the year provide our Festival with its fantastic setting.  The Marigold Festival has always been something my family looks forward to and enjoys.  I personally took part in big wheel races as a kid, am a past winner of the Pekin Main Street Lip Sync Contest and my father was also the Grand Marshall of the 2010 Festival.  My hope is that we can continue to make the Marigold Festival something that shows what Pekin has to offer and provides something for all ages. 

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Busey Bank Parade Line-Up | Pekin Marigold Festival

2022 Pekin Marigold Festival Art in the Park Vendor Registration is Now Open!

Pekin Marigold Festival Announces 2022 Grand Marshal