Thursday, September 8, 2016

Weather Update: Art in the Park / Civic Collage

As of 3pm today, Art in the Park and Civic Collage vendors will not be able to drive vehicles off of paved surfaces and up to their booths for loading and set-up on Friday.  It is also extremely doubtful vendors will be able to drive to their booths on Saturday morning, especially if we receive the rain that is in the forecast for Friday.

If we don't get the forecasted rain, there is a chance vendors will be able drive to their booth for load out on Sunday night.

We recognize that this will be a challenge for some of our vendors, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we deal with Mother Nature.

Please be sure to check-in before setting up your booth.